Here are some helpful tips to follow when installing scripts:
1. Upload to your cgi-bin directory to ensure proper file permission settings. All scripts on our server must have permissions set to 755 (rwx-rx-rx). If you need help in changing script permissions, please see the following:
2. Upload in ASCII transfer mode (and NOT BINARY mode)
3. The first line of each script must read: #!/usr/bin/perl
4. Ensure the permissions are set to 755
- 0 Users Found This Useful
"File Not Found" or "No Such File or Directory"This is usually the result of...
We do not put limits on cgi scripts outside the use of malicious or harmful/damaging scripts.
Q. What Is CGI and how is it going to help me? A. CGI is translated as Common Gateway Interface....
The perl path is the very first line in every .cgi or .pl file. The path to the perl interpretor...